terms & conditions
This Chef Services Agreement (“Agreement”) is made and entered into by FiftySevenNorth LLC, (“Company”), and Chef Name (“Chef”), as of the Effective Date.
Services to be Performed
- The Chef agrees to provide the following services for the Company:
- Provide culinary services to Company clients in accordance with the Company’s established menus and recipes.
- Assist with menu planning and recipe development as requested by the Company.
- Maintain high standards of food preparation, cooking, and presentation.
- Adhere to food safety and sanitation guidelines as established by the Company.
- Coordinate with Company staff and other contractors as necessary to deliver high-quality service to Company clients.
- Comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations related to culinary services.
The Company agrees to pay the Chef the following compensation:
- A base hourly rate of [agreed upon] for culinary services provided to Company clients.
- Reimbursement for all reasonable and necessary expenses incurred by the Chef in connection with the provision of services, subject to prior approval by the Company.
Any additional compensation, including bonuses or profit-sharing arrangements, as mutually agreed upon by the Company and the Chef.
Term and Termination
This Agreement shall begin on the Effective Date and continue until terminated by either party upon [insert notice period] days’ written notice. Either party may terminate this Agreement immediately upon written notice if the other party materially breaches any provision of this Agreement.
The Chef acknowledges that, in the course of performing services for the Company, he or she may have access to confidential information of the Company, including client information, trade secrets, and other proprietary information. The Chef agrees to maintain the confidentiality of such information and to use such information only for the purposes of providing services to the Company.
Ownership of Work Product
All work product created by the Chef in connection with the provision of services to the Company shall be the sole and exclusive property of the Company, and the Chef shall have no right, title, or interest in or to such work product.
Independent Contractor Status
The Chef is an independent contractor and not an employee, agent, or partner of the Company. The Chef shall be solely responsible for the payment of all taxes and other obligations arising out of the provision of services under this Agreement.
Governing Law and Venue
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of [insert state]. Any legal action arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be brought in the courts of [insert county], [insert state].
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Company and the Chef and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
- IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement as of the Effective Date.